– SATURDAY, AUGUST 8 and
– SUNDAY AUGUST 9, 10a-1pm
MAIN Distribution day: Sunday August 16.
**fill out this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScpEKYFMn_elFBrtglSiPSSHg4cRK3lrVCuqd6aTZI1p7SbRg/viewform or email Diana at email@example.com / text +1 510 898 6992 and volunteers will pick up from your porch (also email if you have a car and can pick up or redistribute)
Items we need:
– canned food: tuna, beans, jams, peanut butter, meats, soups, etc.
– Bagged rice, beans/pulses
– ramen, mac & cheese (easy to heat)
– Frozen Meats/Tofu (for future meals)
– bottled water
– juice packs
– Vitamin C tablets/EmergenC
– New tooth brush, toothpaste, deodorant
– soap (bar and liquid)
– pads and tampons
– hand sanitizer
– New wrapped toilet paper/paper towels
– Disinfectant Wipes
– Rubbing Alcohol/Bleach
– Unopened masks/gloves
– New in Package: socks and underwear
– rain gear
– Garbage bags
– 2-5 gallon water containers with spigots
– Dog Food
– $$$ Donate
– Ziplock Bags
We will be organizing on an ongoing basis so funds or supplies not distributed will go out the following weeks.
Sign up to volunteer for a shift for the main day. Some roles include people to help assemble bags, folks with cars to help caravan the supplies to the unhoused, etc. Please email Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org / text +1 510 898 6992 to do so.