In late November the Senate Report on the Central Intelligence Agency’s use of Torture was released. This report has since been swept under the rug and nearly forgotten.
The Mainstream media, the government and a complicit American public are prepared to forget about the Senate Report on CIA torture AND WE CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN!
Join organizations and individuals from across the political spectrum for protests, rallies, and gatherings on Saturday January 31st to make sure America and the US government do not go unchallenged.
WAKE UP THE PUBLIC TO TAX PAYER FUNDED TORTURE!
1. This is Decentralized. Connect with activists in your community and plan rallies, protests, street theater, or reenactments of waterboarding or force-feeding. GRAB THE PUBLIC’S ATTENTION!
2. Create a FB event and post it on the coordinating Facebook page! We will add it to the list below.
3. Create memes, write blogs, contact local media, indy media, talk to friends and families! Use the Hashtag #EndTorture Do whatever you can to spread the word through social media and in real life!
4. INVITE! INVITE! INVITE! Let’s get the invite list over 50,000 people by January 30th. We can do this! Share on FB pages, twitter, and more!
5. Hit the streets, inform the public and change the global conversation.
EVENTS as of 1/11/15. Check the Facebook page for updates.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
St. Pete, Florida https://www.facebook.com/
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida