Add to Calendar
- Panelists: After introducing themselves, panelists will be asked to answer a series of three questions:
- 1) What are the struggles of people who are homelessness in Berkeley?
- 2) What are immediate things that can be done by the Community and the City to address the needs of people who are homeless?
- 3) What are some long-term actions that can make a difference?
- 4) What are the challenges and obstacles?
- Big Mama, First They Came for the Homeless Encampment
- Mike Zint, First They Came for the Homeless – confirmed
- Representative, Youth Spirit Art Works – confirmed
- Nick Houston, East Oakland Collective – confirmed
- Tiny, Poor Magazine, Oakland – confirmed
- Paul Kealoha-Blake, Mental Health Commissioner, City of Berkeley
- Osha Neumann, East Bay Community Law Center
- Boona Cheema, founder of BOSS & Mental Health Commissioner, City of Berkeley – confirmed
- Representative, Women’s Daytime Drop-In Center -confirmed