II. Welcome Announcements
III. Agenda Overview
IV. FORUM QUESTION December 7:
How can we better build communication and collaboration between local, national, and international occupy movements.
V. Reports from Committees, Sub-committees & Caucuses
VI. Overview of Process
1. Emergency Proposal: Finance Proposal for $3000 in food and supplies for Tree Sitters to expand Vigil.
2. Proposal to hold a General Assembly at every major action.
3. Rent Strike Proposal
4. Straw Poll for whether to use people’s mic vs amplified sound at the beginning of GA
5. Buy Local Proposal [Held until after the Port Shutdown]
6. Occupied Oakland Tribune Finance Proposal
7. Hold GA at OPD
8. Proposal for the taking of a large social center for Occupy Oakland
VIII. Action Announcements
IX. General Announcements