to be proposed at the General Assembly Monday, November 7th 2011 .
St Paul Principles*
1. our solidarity will be based on respect for a diversity of tactics and the
plans of other groups.
2. the actions and tactics used will be organized to maintain a separation of
time or space.
3. any debates or criticisms will stay internal to the movement, avoiding any
public or media denunciations of fellow activists and events.
4. we oppose any state repression of dissent, including surveillance,
infiltration, disruption and violence. we agree not to assist law enforcement actions against activists and others.
* more on the origin of these principles available from http://rnc08report.org/archive/224.shtml