Occupy Oakland General Assembly Agenda
December 5, 2011
II. Welcome Announcements
III. Agenda Overview
IV. FORUM QUESTION December 5:
Given that OO has no camp at the current time, our major political actions are hat keeps our movement alive. Tomorrow is the Dec 6 Day of Action against Foreclosures and Occupy Oakland is joining others in our community to take action throughout the day. How does the struggle against foreclosures relate to the Occupy movement and how can we make tomorrow a success that helps propel our movement forward while assisting those who have been directly impacted by the current economic system?
V. Reports from Committees, Sub-committees & Caucuses
VI. Overview of Process
- 1. Emergency Proposal: Finance Proposal for $5140 towards the December 12th West Coast Port Blockade
- 2. Emergency Proposal: December 10th Kittens Action
- 3. Emergency Proposal: Finance Proposal for $4000 to support other major port occupies.
- 4. Proposal to hold a General Assembly at every major action.
- 5. Rent Strike
- 6. Straw Poll for whether to use people’s mic vs amplified sound at the beginning of GA
- 7. Buy Local Proposal
- 8. Endorsement of 99 faces
- 9. Occupied Oakland Tribune Finance Proposal
- 10. Hold GA at OPD
VIII. Action Announcements
IX. General Announcements