On Wednesday, November 30th, the General Assembly will be held at Fruitvale BART. Otherwise, General Assembly meets at Oscar Grant Plaza in the amphitheater on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and Sunday. Starting December 4th, Sunday General Assemblies will move to 2pm, while other days will remain at 6pm.
Occupy Oakland General Assembly Agenda
November 30, 2011
II. Welcome Announcements
III. Agenda Overview
IV. FORUM QUESTION November 30th:
How can OO contribute to the self-empowerment of diverse communities, and stand in solidarity with ongoing struggles in Oakland?
V. Reports from Committees, Sub-committees & Caucuses
VI. Overview of Process
VII. Proposals [this is only the proposal cue, we may not have time to go through all of them tonight.]
- Proposal for Occupy Oakland to ednorse and participate in the December 6th National day of Action Against Foreclosures.
- Proposal to have the Occupy Oakland General Assembly to sign on to Occupy San Francisco’s “A Declaration from the Occupation”.
- Proposal to hold a general assembly at every major action.
- Proposal to support a rent-free month.
- Proposal to hold a straw poll at every GA to determine whether to use the microphone or the human mic.
VIII. Action Announcements
IX. General Announcements