We invite all friends of the Berkeley Free Clinic, old and new, to join us for a fun evening as we (re)connect and celebrate 50 years of healthcare for people, not profit! The event will include food & drinks, local performers, a silent auction and raffle giveaway.
Tentative Event Lineup!
2pm – 4:30pm:
- Kay Serrurier – Chilean Harpist
- Blue Alley Cats- Blues Rock band
- Bátala – Brazilian drumming group
- Mongolian Contortionists – you may have seen them at the Warriors halftime show
4:30pm – 8:00pm:
- David Smith – Founder of Haight-Ashbury Free Clinic and the Free Clinic Movement
- Susan Cady McAllister & Ellen Koteen – 2 Founders of the Berkeley Free Clinic
- Adhamh Roland – Berkeley Free Clinic alumnus, trans activist, singer/songwriter
- Mya Byrne and the Something Extra – trans woman, poet, award-winning performing songwriter, and activist
- Various BFC member and alumni speakers
- Blackberri & Lillie Robinson – Folk singers and long-time Berkeley Free Clinic volunteer
- Raffle & Silent Auction Announcements
+ more to come!!!!
You don’t need a ticket to show up. We will be collecting sliding scale donations at the door. You can also donate ahead of time here or on Eventbrite: bfc50th.eventbrite.com. You can give any amount, but the suggested donation is $20 and Dragon Donors who donate $40 will get 2 drink tickets and 2 raffle tickets ($26 value).
Thank you for supporting the Berkeley Free Clinic!