Add to Calendar
Strike Debt Bay Area’s next meeting will begin at 4:00 pm (an hour later than previously) and run until 6 or 6:30. Come and help us draw awareness to and fight unjust debt!
This is a great opportunity to get updates on SDBA’s many projects:
- organizing for public banking in Oakland
- securing funding from the City of Vallejo for nonprofit check cashing and public finance study initiatives through the participatory budgeting process
- saving the Berkeley Post Office and stopping the Staples non-union takeover of good Post Office jobs
- working with the City of Richmond and other municipalities for eminent domain seizure of underwater mortgages from the banksters
- participating in Occupy San Francisco’s third anniversary convergence
- ongoing study group
- distribution of Debt Resisters’ Operations Manual
- and much more.