We will divide up into groups that will look something like this:
- Study & Research Groups (people interested in tackling specific research questions, reading books together, etc.)
- Outreach & Education (people interested in getting our message out – to community groups, churches, etc.)
- Direct Action (people interested in organizing Wells Fargo and other actions)
- Debtors’ Union (tactical work for collective organizing against private and public debt)
- Alternative Institutions (Alternative currencies, public banking, communal living, and more!)
Each group will begin to figure out how they want to organize: set up email lists; set meeting times; brainstorm further ideas, etc. Everyone is welcome at this meeting and we encourage you to bring friends!