Proposal from Finance Committee For Regularizing the Unincorporated Association finance structure and roles:
1. Remove Tim from the precedency, and abolish the office of president.
2. Appoint a UA Bank Account Signer, to be approved by the finance committee, after a background check. Bank Account signer may only act upon authorization of the UA, and cannot facilitate finance committee meetings.
3. Appoint a Tax Papers Responsibility Person, approved by finance committee after a background check.
4. Appoint a UA Statement Signer, approved by finance committee, after a background check. UA Statement Signer will be the one to sign all UA paperwork to the California Secretary of State’s office.
5. All of these have a 12 month term.
6. Positions are separate to encourage separation of powers.
7. The first account is the bail account, which will require anti-repression committee to come up with a protocol.
8. The individuals designated at UA Bank Account Signer, Tax Responsibility Person and UA Statement Signer will not present themselves to the GA.